Sunday, January 25, 2009

Canady Wedding Part 1

A friend from work got married this weekend. I had the opportunity to shoot the wedding with my friend Josh, who I also work with. The images shown here were taken at the chapel. One of the problems with shooting in churches is the fact that they are generally not very well lit. One solution to this is to use flashes. I had flashes set up to bounce off the ceiling and they were optically triggered so both Josh and I could use them. The downside to the strobes is that it can be a bit distracting from the ceremony, as my wife so affectionately pointed out. Enough about the lighting.
The ceremony was very nice and I couldn't be happier for the couple. Randy has had a rough few years and it is wonderful to see him so happy with Trish. The picture of Freddy below is the most solemn I have ever seen him. At work Fred prides himself in terrorizing everyone, he doesn't discriminate, really everyone. It is great to see Randy and Fred's friendship and the support they are for each other. Congratulations to Randy and Trish, we wish the best for you. Tomorrow I will post pictures from the reception. There are quite a few more pictures on my photo stream (Click Here!).


No comments: