Sunday, March 16, 2008

Greenhouse and Refinery

This Saturday we had a photo guild shoot at a local greenhouse. You can see the greenhouse in the first panoramic. It is nice to see some color and flowers even though it was snowing outside. Also I was able to borrow a macro lens from Scott and Tami. Thanks again, Scott. You see that the lens takes very nice pictures. I also took a couple shots around the house. Kaitlyn is my eye model as always. The next shot was some water droplets on a cd.


I have been thinking about taking some shots at work because we have had some terrific sunrises. You can tell from the pictures that it was a nice and clear morning. I think that it was about 10 F outside and my fingers got a bit chilly. I really like my sigma 10-20 lens. Like always, please leave comments and what you like and don't like. ~Erik

No comments: