Saturday, March 22, 2008

Random Sampler

Well I finally got the shot. I have been trying with these droplet shots to get 2 stacked on top of each other. Irene Muller has some wonderful images in which I got the idea. Check out some of her work, very inspirational. I don't drink coffee so I used brown food coloring and milk. When I do it again, I will probably try cream to get a more distinctive white. You can see my set up, don't mind the messy kitchen. The purple mixture was my first failed attempt at making brown, but I did get a decent shot with that batch also. I figured that I took about 150 shots to get 2 that I liked. The next three are using Scott's macro lens, I took them a week or so ago.


Here are a few outtakes from the refinery shots I got a few weeks back.

I have seen a few burned out light shots on dp challenge and thought that I would try it out. The third shot shows the set up. I constructed a switch, plug-in assembly to get the shot. I will probably try it again, the only problem is that it is messy. The fourth shot in this series, well you tell me how I got it.

These shots were taken with the Scott's macro lens, you can see the light box that I constructed. Not real professional but it works.

A couple green house out takes.

Comments are welcome as always...

No comments: